Tuesday 24 April 2012

April Showers bring...an Open House!!

Just a quick reminder that our April Showers Open House is this Sunday April 29 from 1 to 4.

We are offering 20% off a huge selection of products.  Selected kits will be heavily discounted as well. Trust me - you will not want to miss this event!!!

In addition, we have some amazing new products including new leather albums from We R Memory Keepers. These are so fabulous, it was hard to limit the number I purchased. I wanted them ALL!! Take a quick look at  just a few that you’ll be able to touch and feel on Sunday.







I bought the red and turquoise one for me …but that green leafy one is calling my name too!!! Sigh….

These albums are by the same company who makes the linen ones from my personal album library. The leather ones are to die for. You’ve got to touch the leather on them…like a baby’s bum I tell you!!

I also brought in some of the new DIY Thickers from American Crafts. These super cute and stylish letters are customisable. You can ink, stamp, marker, spritz the paper fronts any way to like OR peel the front covering off the letter and reveal a sticky surface, perfect for adding glitter, micro beads, flocking, sand… anything you like and the best part…change the leftovers to look totally different for your next project!!! I’ve got more than 6 styles with limited quantities of each.



Also, I caved and bought some Lucky 8 Punches. These punches are HUGE and admittedly expensive but I just had to give them a try. Lucky 8 are 3 punches in 1 and the ability to transform your patterned or cardstock paper into exquisite shapes - be sure to test drive this one on Sunday between sips of Spring -gria and nibbling one of Jackie’s minted-pea and prosciutto crostini. Yummm, delish!



There’s lots more that’s new too; new inks, new templates, new vines and flowers. Lots to inspire and get those creative juices going!!

If you plan to attend, please RSVP to me at janette@thekitcompany.ca.
Enjoy,
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment