Friday 25 May 2012

One Page Sketch

Today is the last day of the One Page Sketch over at Sketch Support.


Since it's Friday as well, the posts are all using the new line of products from Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker. Each of the Creative Team Members were given a choice of the four new product packs. I chose the Noah line of papers and used photos of my nephew Cameron playing at the park for my layout.


If you check the other layouts on the Sketch Support site for today, there are two others - Jill and Andrea - who picked the Noah line too. All three of our layouts use the same papers and look very similar but still different.

I cut the packet banner from the cut-out sheet and layered it over the horizontal strips with foam core to add depth. I also hand cut the car and truck from the same sheet. Cameron is such a car fiend that I knew these had to make it to the layout!


I added the stitching around the outside of the layout to help ground the layout but after it was finished it looked a little light. I added the strips of dark blue patterned paper as well and that seemed to do the trick. 


I simply love the bright colours and simple shapes of this line of paper. The stickers and cut outs are so fun too! I've still got oodles of the product left over from the projects I completed and I can't wait to use them up on future pages.

Thanks to Nikki and Katrina for arranging the details for the swap. It was so much fun!!

Enjoy,
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment