Wednesday 18 July 2012

Take Twelve in July

I am a bit behind in creating my layout for Ella Publishing's Take Twelve Photo Challenge this month but I really like all twelve of my photos.

I used different settings on my phone's Instagram app for the post processing. Not sure how it will look on a layout but sure do love them on their own.

Be sure to come back and check out the finished pages.

The 12th happened to fall during our vacation to the west coast, on a day we drove across Vancouver Island from Tofino to Parksville. The drive is simply breath-taking.

The hotel where we spent the night had the most amazing mini golf course.... So of course we had to play!!! And of course we had to reward the winners with icecream!!!

Love the one of Steve marking the score card, and the one of L making the peek-a-boo heart with her hands.

Had to include the signs from the 12th hole on the course and from our Tim's coffee (potty) break stop and dinner at Boston Pizza!!

And it wouldn't be a true reflection of the day of I didn't include a photo of the rental car and the dashboard where we programmed the sat radio to the "all 80's all the time" station for the duration of the trip.

I can't wait to see how the pages come together!! I promise I'll share as soon as I can.

Enjoy
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment