Tuesday 11 September 2012

Take Twelve Tomorrow

It's that time again, the twelfth day of the month so get ready to take your twelve photos tomorrow.

All year I've been playing along with the ladies over at Ella Publishing and their Take Twelve Photo Challenge.



I've been using the Guided Inspiration Kit to help choose what kinds of photos to take each month. For instance last month - August - I used the bonus check list 'Food' to help take the photos for this layout:


And before that, created this layout, a beautiful Saturday when we took a road trip to the St. Jacob's Market.


This month the checklist is all about routine. The who, what, where and why of our routine each day. The bonus checklist suggests taking a photo every hour to help document your routine. Interesting!!

I'm not sure how I'm going to document tomorrow in each of my twelve photos but the Guided Inspiration Kit definitely has pointed me in a direction I wouldn't have thought of on my own. I can't wait to see what happens.

How about you? What are your plans for your Take Twelve tomorrow??

Enjoy,
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment