Friday 26 September 2014

New Digs Open House


If you receive our enewsletter you will already know that I’ve got my own Fresh Start happening this September. I’m moving!! That’s right, moving into the cutest little townhouse not far from our old place. At the moment the cardboard boxes are multiplying like rabbits and I feel like I’m drowning in packing tape and brown paper, but not for long!

As motivation to get things put away; note: this is also a disclaimer in case I’m not as “motivated” once I move in *wink*, I’ve decided to host an Open House.

Come see my new house in:

The Kit Company

New Digs Open House

When:  Sunday Sept. 28, 2014 

              Sunday Oct. 5, 2014

Time:  1pm to 3pm

Where:  The NEW Kit Company Head Quarters

11-2252 Walker's Line

Burlington, ON L7M 3Y8

Why: I think the better question would be… Why not?!


Come get a sneak peek of our brand new crop and classroom space. You will be thrilled with the bright comfy area we are putting together; convenient access to tools and supplies; new product right at your fingertips; inspiration surrounding you.  

Many of you are already aware; the local specialty stores have closed their doors and all but disappeared. And, if you’re like me, the big chain store(s) don’t offer the assortment of products I’m used to seeing. As such, our new studio and classroom will also contain a small store. We will feature those specialty papers, heavy weight cardstock and diverse embellishments you’ve come to expect from The Kit Company. Our store will be open by appointment only as well as during posted crop and class times. Please call or email ahead to ensure we are open.

During our New Digs Open House we will have some amazing sales, special buys on product and reduced class fees. So mark your calendar – you don’t want to miss this!

Speaking of calendars, The Kit Company class schedule for September, October and November is filling up quickly. We’ve got brand new classes and some we are running for a second and third time. You know it’s gotta be good if we offer it more than once!

 Class List:

October 7, 2014 – paperback fruit
October 25, 2014 – card class
November 9, 2014 – card class (Christmas)

Project pics and more details coming soon. 

Enjoy,
~J 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I won't be able to attend the open house but looking forward to hearing about some classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would LOVE to see you and the Sistas sometime soon.
      Any chance you can join us for the retreat in November?
      It's been WAAAYYY too long!!

      Delete
  2. Darn I am going to miss it since I will be inappropriately laughing at Book of Mormon in Toronto. This sounds like an amazing new chapter for you and the company. Would love to attend a class though

    ReplyDelete